TWO52 CONFERENCE VENUE
- The Two52conference is a conference and not a "Youth Camp". Accommodations and food are not included in the conference registration.
- Please see the agenda page for a list of scheduled activities
- There will be daily down time when limited staff and security will be on campus. During this time, youth pastors and parents are responsible for
- Registration is available online. Please click on the register link to register for Two52 Conference.
- A parental consent form is necessary for each delegate attending the
conference under the age of 18. Consent forms can be downloaded from the website and manually completed.
- Delegates will be the responsibility of the chaperones and youth pastors/leaders of the church they came with.
- We suggest exchanging the phone numbers of the youth pastors, leaders, and hotel contact information with parents prior to departure for the conference.
FOOD AND LODGING
- Two52 Conference does not provide food or lodging. Lodging will need to be secured by the students home church/youth pastor.
- Food will be available for purchase at the conference venue and at local restaurants nearby.
- Please explore this site for details on local hotels & restaurants
- Food WILL NOT be included with this year's registration.
- We endeavor to create a safe, secure and Godly environment for our delegates to experience a life-changing encounter with God.
- We reserve the right to refuse conference admittance to the conference to any delegates who are disruptive, propose danger, or are found to be
engaging in any form of sexual behavior. If this should happen, the costs necessary to transport the delegate home will be the responsibility of the parent.
- We reserve the right to refuse conference admittance to any delegates who have in their possession drugs, alcohol, weapons, or condoms.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- A nurse will be onsite throughout the conference hours. Our nurse is equipped to handle all minor incidents.
- In case of emergency, if you need to reach your child during the conference, please call (219) 922-6500.
- If further treatment is needed, Community Hospital is a short drive from the church property: 901 MacArthur Blvd Munster, IN 46321 (219) 836-1600
- You should inform our registration team of your child's allergies, medications, or other medical conditions. We suggest that youth pastors and chaperones are made aware as well.